Mostly downs if you caught the pun. It is very physically demanding and this is only the end of my second day here. the first day we did mock door training. Which is just a very loose mock-up of a plane and you learn the basics of exiting the door of the aircraft. What is most tiring is that you are not allowed to walk anywhere. Which means leaving from the dining facility you must run on a full stomach back to the bay. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I'm just giving you a feel for what I'm going through. We also run to all the training areas in boots and combat helmet.
Today we jumped from the 34 foot tower. So much fun. Here is a picture and more updates are to come.
6 comments:
yeah that looks pretty horrifying to me.
oh baby....what has my first born baby got himself into now???? Love, mom
Hey now... this looks like some SERIOUS FUN!!! This is a great way to keep us posted but don't lose sleep by keeping this up - we can wait. Have they given you a training schedule? Is there a day-to-day list of steps you will follow that we can access on-line like Basic? Enjoy this! We are happy that you are there and doing well! Proudly, Dad
i have jumped off of a rock that was 3 feet in the air...
So umm... where do I sign???
I have problem with height, well not with height, but with falling. 34 foot tower is about 32 foot too high for me. ;)
Post a Comment