Thursday, March 29, 2007

Homeward Bound: The incredible Journey

Well, I'm on my way home again. My second time since October. I'm excited to see family of course and get to spend some time with my son and wife in a more "relaxed" setting. The nuero-surgeon said that I need to be off of my back and am "un-able" to work (his words not mine) for 4 weeks. So I get to come home for a few days today through the 27th of April to be exact. Currently I'm sitting at the USO in Atlanta at 0845 and don't leave until 1600 (4 pm). Needless to say I have some time to kill. My trip will bring me home around 11:20 pm pst. I hope to visit a lot of friends, but mostly to rest, heal and stay fit so that I can come back and make my last jump.

0 comments: