Monday, May 28, 2007

Where is My Freaking Phone!

So for those of you that didn't get the email about my phone number change then you can hit me up at the "email me" link on so many of the pages of this website and I would be glad to send my new contact info to you. Not that you aren't important enough to be on the original list, it is just hard to weed through all the emails that I have to create a large list of the correct people. But I'm pretty sure that I got most of you. I had to change to Cingular... long story short it was either them or a local carrier that had any coverage out here in the sticks. I'm not sure why Verizon hasn't totally jumped all over the chance to scoop up this booming market, but some mysteries should just as better be left unsolved. SUBJECT CHANGE: How many of you have ever been so bored doing laundry that you started reading the little info boxes on the video games? No one? Well I must say I was in that group this weekend and found some interesting things. Who writes these warnings? And on this first one I'm not sure that this game should be on an Army base at all. Who would they suggest partake in their video game? This second one caught me by surprise and actually got me looking at the other warnings plastered all over the machines. I can't believe that something that probably went through countless hours of R&D, many editors and not to mention passed many eyes at the factory and still made it to its final resting place. Can you see the mistake? If you can't maybe you have a future in the video game industry. Maybe they did it on purpose so that it would fit in better in the South? No offense, but if so...genius pure genius.

0 comments: