Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Some People's Kids

I thought this was just hillarious. I mean first off you have to be stupid to smoke the stuff in the first place. But if nothing proves that you get dumber off pot this takes the brownie. This bone head that worked at McDonalds (already a check against him) decided he not only needed to hide his pot, but his lighter and pipe as well. he looked around for a good spot and thought "hmm, why not in this happy meal box". Alright I guess, but he then gave the happy meal to a kid who got more of a toy in the meal than his parents probably bargained for.

Here is the link to the story

McDonald's Employee Hides Pot Stash In Happy Meal

1 comments:

mom (nana) said...

Unreal! You think you have heard the most bizarre incident and then low and behold no---someone more crazy does something even more bizarre!!!