Well I saw Spiderman 3 yesterday and I must say it was pretty good. It was long, but that was to be expected. The movie was fight scene after fight scene with some slow parts in the middle that could have probably been done away with to cut down on the 2 hour 20 minute run time. The CG (computer graphics) were very well done. Venom's suite has some cool effects, as does Spiderman's and the camera angles on the action are very well thought out. All in all though I wasn't disappointed, and not to spoil the movie for you... Spiderman does in fact live through the whole movie.
On a scale of 1 to Awesome... It was "super great"
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Eye on Enternainment
at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well I'm headed to see that tomorrow night with Ted & Trisha & Joe. It should be super fun. I'm excited. I watched number 2 tonight to prepare. I must say though, my favorite part of that blog post was the Homestar Runner quote. Good times. Love ya!
"Get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off..."
Post a Comment