Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mac Daddy?

So I sent this pic to some people. This is an actual street on Fort Benning. But after I saw this next picture I thought of it again.
I got jealous of someone that I never thought I would. He may not have invented the internet, but he seems to know what a good computer is and at least how to have a cool setup. So combine the 2 pictures and you have another reason to knock off Gore and take his cool computer and all of his monitors. Although if you look at the picture really closely it almost looks like he is confused. I think a good quote would be. "what the... this is the internet? I didn't invent this... the internet is a delicious side dish you enjoy with a steak and potato"
This picture is for all of you who feel sorry for us having to move to Louisiana. But trust me, from what I've seen it isn't worth it for the cheap gas to live here. No offense meant at all, but it is very "different" here. Nice people, but very different from what I am used to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the newest Lambert!
Where exactly is Fort Polk?
Louisiana has one perk- it is right next to your old friends in TX! We HAVE to come out and see you when you and the fam get settled. Joshua and I love roadtrips and don't have kids to tote along. Let us know when! Love,
Celena
aka PFC Mauk

Anonymous said...

Sure like this new revised sockets domain and all the cool color selections!