Well here is the skinny. I went to the doctor the other day (the 14th of June) to have a follow up on my back injury. For those of you that don't know the pain has gotten worse since I left home and has not gotten any better. The doc informed me that I should have had a brace to begin with and I have since been to be fitted for one and will get it on the 3rd of July. If you read the main page you know that he has recommended me to the medical board to be discharged from the Army due to my injury not improving and according to the x-rays will not ever improve. I have since started the process to go before the medical board doctor and be discharged from the Army for medical reasons. This means that I should be home in the next 4-6 weeks if things don't get complicated but not to exceed 90 days. To those that have not been in the Army that my seem like a long time, but trust me on this... That is fast.
This is for sure not what we had planned on happening, but as previously stated has its bright sides too. We are not sure where we will end up living once I have returned back to the now more glorious to me than before West Coast, but will keep you all informed through this process. I wish that I had more details (and so does my family), but at this time all I know is that I "should" be coming home soon and look forward to reuniting with friends and family.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Sorry to Use Such Harsh Letters
at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, your friends got you that awesome camera so you should use it to have someone take pictures of YOU to update your picture page. We want to see you too...not just your cute kids.-haley
I might be able to arrange something
Post a Comment