Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Braveheart

Michael Scott what would TV do without you? Well here I sit bored before work and thought I would share with you a few of my findings that have entertained me.

1. Digg.com good old digg.com. If you have no clue what that is and you like news that is relevant and controlled by the users instead of big media then go check it out. It started out as a tech news site but has grown into much more with different sections that you can view. You can sign up to be a member and then "digg" the stories that you like and contribute to the digg process of providing the most desired and read stories to you on the front page. Take a look to the right side of my blog and some of the latest stories that I have "dugg" show up there throughout the day.

2. willitblend.com has been around for awhile, but I have just discovered the crazy videos that this company puts out. If you are like me and have ever wondered what a blender can do than you will find joy in this site answering all those questions for you. The latest item that they tried was the iPhone. Wow... I never knew a phone could turn to dust.

Also I have been gaming a bit on my 360... Lego Star Wars II... Need I say more?
you can check out my gaming history here

All this to say, I'm very ready to come home to my family so that they can meet my entertainment needs. I like Gaming, tech news, movies and re-runs of the office, but it gets old really fast.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder if you could fit a 360 in those sweet sweet blenders?