So I saw Transformers this weekend. I was curious to watch it but afraid at first that it would ruin good memories of my childhood cartoons. Boy was I wrong. It actually made me want to go back and watch some old episodes to see if they were as cool as the movie. The CG is amazing and for the first time in a long time I left the theater still excited about the movie. There is obviously going to be a sequel and I can't wait for it. Autobots Transform and Rollout!
I highly recommend this movie to guys (and some girls... you know who you are) and so far its probably the best movie that I have seen this year.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
More Than Meets the Eye...
at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't even know what to say...
guess you liked the movie. maybe you ought to just tell us straght out instead of - you know - sugar-coating it like that...
Dad
optimus prime kicks master chiefs a**
Post a Comment