I thought it was time for another update and while I was here why not a funny picture right? So an update on my status? Your guess is as good as mine when I will get to go home but I know for sure it is sooner than it was a month ago. I have completed everything that I can at this point and am just waiting for my orders to send me home. I "should" get those soon and then its a very short time before I take the long plane ride home to my family. In the mean time I have learned what real heat is and what real humidity is as well. I have never seen a sign read 109 degrees until yesterday and it was while I was stuck in a car with no AC at about 60% humidity. Wow, I gotta get outta here soon.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Drop It Like It's Hot!
at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is hot!!! I have been in 117 degree weather once in Vegas...but EVERYTHING there is Air Conditioned. Not to mention...no humidity in vegas either.
Hope ya get to come home soon. Just in time for the Hawks baby!!! Lookin forward to our Sunday Seahawks parties!
Oh and...i think i turned off the spam options on my blog :)
this is posted by jason. my stupid google acct it might be posted as anonymous.
Post a Comment