For those that haven't heard yet (or don't read the "where is Jordan" section on the left) I will be returning to the West Coast on the 28th of August. I actually have a plane ticket to prove it this time and have almost finished all the paperwork needed to clear post. I should be back in Oregon on the 29th for those that care about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i care about the 28th part cuz thats when you will be in the seattle area :)
Well I know it sucks but it is hapy that you will be home soon. We will see ya later.
Phil and Bethany
Seattle... I hope I can see you! ;)
So...you're back. I think it's time for an update. Also you need to add a link to Braden's page under friends.
Thanks for adding our page to your "other people" links :)
Post a Comment