I'm famous! Well sort of if you count getting a picture you took onto a blog somewhere. I have been playing around with HDR photos the last week or so after seeing some pictures that people had created using the technique and staring in amazement at what they looked like. I borrowed my dads camera so that I could get some higher quality shots and began learning how to create them for myself.
The picture to the left I took thursday night on our street after I got home from work. I spent some time getting the coloring changed (I know... funny for a colorblind person to be doing this). I really liked how it turned out so I submitted it to a blog that does a daily photo in Stayton Oregon (the town we live in). Images like this seem to be hit and miss with the Photo community, but I wanted to share what I created anyway. Long story short the lady that has the blog loved the picture and used as the daily photo on the blog. Click here to view the blog
I have some other pictures that I have taken and edited in the same way as well so if you would like to see some more of my HDR photos click the link below.

0 comments:
Post a Comment