So it has been awhile again I know. I wish I could say it won't keep happening but I would probably be lying. I have "some" pictures of the boys to update as well, but we have been really bad lately about taking pictures. Tomorrow is Easter and I'm sure we will have some from that as well as today. The weather has been getting better too so we have began venturing outside as well.
Also, I have given up on the idea of getting a car for awhile and bought 2 motorcycles. I have gotten one running that I will be commuting with this summer to save on gas and have also fixed up the other one to sell. I didn't plan on buying multiple bikes but a deal came up where I could get both of them for $700 and I decided to do so with plans to sell one and keep one for myself. I love being back on 2 wheels again and will post some pictures of the bikes soon for all to see.
0 comments:
Post a Comment