Well here is a picture of my daily transportation. Seven loves to talk about the "motorcycle", but has been deathly afraid of even sitting on it since I got it. I slowly got him used to sitting on it while it was turned off and showed him all the buttons. This weekend it was pretty warm out and we live near Matt and Jules' house so I had him try a short 3 block ride out. Needless to say he now thinks that he should always get to ride on the motorcycle and runs for his helmet every time he thinks that we should go somewhere. Every day when I get home he runs smiling into the garage to meet me with his arms thrown into the air and yells "you go to work on the motorcycle today?" Its a pleasant welcome home and I look forward to it every evening.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Traded the Van for It Straight Up
at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment