
So the dust has begun to settle some after this long past few weeks and I thought I should post something up more cheery.
#1 I mentioned I got a new computer (I think). Its a MacBook Pro and I love it
#2 Did I mention the new computer?
I have had more time to get some of the updates up on my blog and the boys blogs, but still plan to do some more. It is much easier now that my screen has a bit more "real-estate" and I have more room to work on things. Also we have an internet Cafe' at the state building that I work in and on my lunch break I can go downstairs, sit on a couch and get my "tech" on in silence. I'm still in the process of getting our pictures sorted, but got most of them back up and running online for all to see. I should be getting some more recent ones added and posted up pretty soon. I have a 3 day weekend so on top of getting the taxes done I should be getting some of that stuff up soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment