I stole that title from The Totally Rad Show but it fits my recent posts very well. I have been on the verge of Microsoft bashing with my last few posts when there are many things that they do well. One of my personal favorites is the Xbox 360 and Halo 3. Recently Bungie (the makers of Halo 1,2 and 3) has separated from Microsoft but this is close enough. Bungie has a podcast and to keep this short have an "NFL Minute" segment where they all argue for their teams. Recently the Seahawks beat the 49ers (click here to read more on the game at Jason's blog) and one of the Bungie guys contacted some of the players on the 49ers to have them over to the Bungie studios in Kirkland Washington to play some of the new maps they are getting ready to release. The story cracked me up and the picture of them with the players is hilarious. How much more opposite can you get than computer programers and football players?
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Hater Pants!
at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Don't forget about Guitar Hero! I know that is one of the favorites now! I figured I can't keep begging for comments if I never leave any, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment