Friday, September 21, 2007

E.T. iPhone Home


Call me a hopeless "iFanboy," but I have taken the plunge once again. Steve Job's RDF (reality distortion field) has lured me in once again. I have been living with the iPhone now for a little over a week. I hesitated to post right when I got it for fear I would find something wrong with it resulting in buyers remorse. But, as with all other Apple products I have purchased I have been more than ecstatic about this device (Haley as my witness). It has a 2 mega pixel camera, 8 gigabytes of memory, and works as an iPod to include videos which play in wide screen mode sideways on the screen (Seven now knows my phone has Cars Movie on it). It even surfs the internet with a full browser. It can play YouTube videos as well. I love the pictures for my contacts because when the phone rings it is a full screen photo of the person calling. All of the PDA-like features sync flawlessly with my contacts, calendar and email. The best part is that all of this is tied up in a nice, all "touch screen" interface. Thats right only 4 actual buttons are on this thing. The rest is all run by the touch interface. I wasn't sure how I would like the fact that there are no buttons, but after a few days of getting used to it I never want to go back. This is by far the best phone that I have ever had.

Oh and did I mention? It's also a Phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure...rub it in. Some of us are stuck with free unlimited everything from sprint and have to get the iPod touch instead (which I am using right now to add this comment)

Anonymous said...

i like the new header font! Cant wait to see what leopard is all about