Well if you haven’t heard by now then you are either living under a tree or you just aren’t important. (JOKE!) The above picture is Erwien’s reaction to the exciting news. Seven is going to have a younger sibling sometime in may around the 17th! “We” are very excited, and some of our excitement is ramping up as we start this journey for the second time.
This time as you have been reading and now putting the dates together I’m sure will be a little different though. I am leaving on October 18th and should finish my first round of training sometime in February. Then I start the next phase for 3 weeks which then I get picked up for another 4 weeks following that. So if everything goes as planned, which in life most of the time happens very infrequently. I should be home towards the end of march to move us to our new home. Should things get delayed I may not me home until april sometime and as you can see now that is pushing the dates awfully close to “new baby” time.
We are excited though for this time and all the new things that will be coming our way. I know that everything is going to work out just fine and that in the end we will still be a happy family.
Seven needs to have his spotlight shared before he thinks that he is the only thing on the planet that needs to be paid attention to, and Nana is going to have to learn how to have fun with 2 grandchildren instead of just having Seven and her time whenever we travel south.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Number Eight?
at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment