Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!



So, a little explanation about this here video. My sister showed me this video of Matt (her husband) and their friends on vacation. The were supposed to be taking a picture with the camera on timer, but Matt being the technological genious that he is put it on video instead. But in his later discovered mistake was found this "gem" of a video.

Watch John (the guy in the back) and be prepared to be freaked out the more that you play the video over and over. No, he is not photo shopped or edited into the video. The proof is in the fact that his sweatshirt string is still swinging. But... man... its freaky how he holds that same face.



"I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree."

0 comments: