Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sorry for the Long Delay in Updates

So a few update points since the last time

- My weight loss is now 31 lbs and counting!
- I met my goal for running in just 36 days
5 minute warm up walk, run for 50 minutes straight and then 5
minute cool down walk
- I’ve gone from a L//XL shirt size to a S/M
- I’m now starting a collection of 32 size pants again
- I got an Xbox 360!
- Got rid of my Xbox and games that won’t work on my new 360
- Got Burnout Revenge and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
Both games are amazing. A lot of this is due to the 720p graphics
that are on the 360. But, I highly recommend both.

Things that I have learned that I didn’t know before the 360 was introduced to my entertainment center.
- Wireless is a much better idea than wired
- HD video game consoles are very under-rated
- The media center extender feature is amazing
- But most of all ... Halo 3 needs to come out soon!

0 comments: